Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Poor Finn

Finn's leg is getting worse.. he hops on three legs keeping his front paw/leg up... it is the cutest thing in the entire world.. but also sad because he is not comfortable. I have felt it up and down and he does not seem bothered by it. I am not sure what the deal is so I have made an appointment with the vet for tomorrow.
I am having a heck of a time keeping him quiet.. since we are house sitting at my parents he has the three dogs to play with and he will not give up. His leg has not slowed him down one bit.
Fingers crossed tomorrow they can find out the problem, and that the visit to the vet is not crazy expensive.

In other news, the Leafs are winning... but it seems every other team in the playoff race is always winning too so we are no farther ahead.
I really hope that we make it... I know our chances are oh so slim but a girl can dream can't she.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive