Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Curly hair is here to stay thanks to Bumble and Bumble now being sold at Sephora! I am heading to the salon tomorrow to get a trim/shape to really make it fab. Along with my new hair I am also booking a mini vacay to Chicago for the end of June. I am super stoaked! I love seeing new places and I am going with the greatest travel partner alive, my friend Anna. I cannot wait to explore and snap some great pictures. This weekend is finally my sister's baby shower. I think I am all ready for it. I have so many outfits to give as gifts I am not sure how to divide them lol, we have another shower next weekend also! The leafs are out of the playoffs, it was a good end to the season and makes me hopeful for next year. Now I need a new team to cheer for, I am thinking Philly or Boston (only because it would be nice to see Kaberle win the cup!) Waiting for Anna to return my call so we can book the hotel for our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive