Friday, April 29, 2011

Wedding day

I was not about this wedding at all up until a week ago. Before that I would roll my eyes and throw up a little in my mouth each time someone mentioned waking up early to watch the royal wedding.
Everything was going fine until last Sunday night when they had the William and Kate moving on TV and I watched. And that was all it took for me to fall in love and I was one of those waking up at 4:50am this morning so Finn could do his business with time to spare so I would not miss anything.

Here are some of my favorite moments of the day:

I love Queen Elizabeth in this yellow. So beautiful and she seemed to happy.

Mama Middleton looked so beautiful. Love this outfit and this colour.

Seeing this lace brought tears to my eyes. I knew as soon as I saw it that the rest of the dress was going to be stunning. And it was. Miss Kate looked better than I could have imagined. I loved the lace and the long sleeves. The train length seemed perfect as did the vail. Bridal Perfect.

I am surprised Wills was even allowed to marry Kate and let these two beauties around the royal family. Look at how stunning they both look.


The Kiss... so romantic.

And last but certainly not least... Harry and Pippa. Love story in the making. I really hope that in the near future I am waking up super early again to see these two wed. They are lovely together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive