Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring Fever

So along with needs to change up my hair, spring always brings the need to get healthy and drop my winter pounds.
I am not, nor will I ever be a super skinny chic. And I am ok with this. I am ok in my body, although none of my summer clothes fit from last year which is just like a huge in your face reminder that things need to change.
I am not one for diets, I get bored and they never last. Instead this year I am just going to eat better. I will not get down on myself if I screw up, I will not count points, calories, fat or numbers on a scale. This has never worked long term for me in the past.
Instead I will eat better, drink more water, and get a little more walk time with Finn in each day.
By making these small changes I think I will be ok and hopefully sooner than later my shorts from last year button up.

This past year has been full of changes. Really growing up, becoming more independent and really starting to love and accept me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive