Thursday, June 9, 2011

This evening afterwork I went out for a walk and talk and a decaf coffee with my friend Steph. We had grown apart a bit over the years, but we seem to be in a good place these days and talking more and hangouts are on the rise. It was so nice to get out and chat with her. I would have taken some pictures but I forgot my phone at home today.
One more day of work and then a much needed weekend!
Saturday we are heading to woofstock. It should be a great day and  Finn will have a blast I am sure.
Sunday is Miss Charlotte Mae's baby shower on her dads side. It was bad luck for them to have it before she was born so Sunday is the day. I cannot even begin to imagine what else the lady needs but she will be spoiled i am sure. And how can you not spoil this lovley lady.


Please check out this gentleman's website. He is my coworker and has a new album full of lovely songs. You will not be dispointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive