Monday, November 7, 2011

I had my family over for dinner last night. Yummy vegetarian lasagna with to die for PC Chocolate Chip Molton Cakes. So yummy.
My little baby keeps getting bigger and bigger. I can't believe how much she is growing. She is 6 months old today.
I think I am going to start a book with little messages and pictures and such for this little munchkin and give it to her when she is older and will appreciate her childhood being documented.

As for my my lasagna recipe is it easy peasy.

What you will need:
Sauce:
I can of crushed tomatoes
Tablespoon of Olive Oil
I pkg of  sliced mushrooms
I pkg frozen spinach(thawed and drained)
I small onion diced
A couple cloves of chopped garlic
Pepper to taste

Cheese mixture
1 container of ricotta cheese
1 egg
1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese

No cook lasagna noodles

In a pan cook garlic and onion on med. heat for 5 minutes at the most.Add this and all other Sauce items in a saucepan and simmer for 20 minutes

Mix all cheese mixture items together in medium bowl.

Turn on slow cooker. Add sauce to bottom. Add noodles to cover the bottom of the cooker. Add cheese mixture. Add Sauce, noodles, cheese. Add Sauce, Noodles then sauce again.

Cook on low heat for approx 3-4 hours.
20 minutes before serving cover with shredded Mozzarella(some cheddar is good too). Cover until cheese is melted.

Serve and Enjoy!
***It was not quite enough flavour for my liking.. next time i will add more veggies to the sauce. Probably whatever I have in my fridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive