Monday, December 12, 2011

As you can tell by reading this blog, I sure do love my puppy Finn. He is a rescue that I adopted last year when I moved out of my parents home and wanted some company. He has come with some issues yes, but they are no different than the other dogs in his training classed who come from breeders. There are lots of myths that people believe when it comes to adopting a dog and I just with people would look to their nearest shelter and rescue group before going to breeders, pet stores etc.

Here are some wonderful dog photos that I have come across on Pinterest. Please take a moment to look at them and think about them, and when it comes time to get your next family pet head to Petfinder to start your search for your new family member.





              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive