Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Memory Lane


Years ago now, my friend had an extra ticket to see Sigur Ros and asked me to tag along. I had never heard of them but decided I would go because usually no live music is horrible.

It was at a small venue in Toronto and I sat down not knowing what to expect. From the moment he music started I was hooked. It was the most beautiful show I have ever been to. I sat there the entire time, taking it all in, not believing how beautiful everything was.

I then bought a CD and listened to it and fell in love every time it played. Shortly after someone stole the CD which was really horrible.I also had my Dazed and Confused movie stolen back in the day and as well my Smashing Pumpkins Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness CD stolen. I guess I had bad friends when I was younger.

Anyways I hope you love this video as much as I do.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive