I found this link up at a new blog I found Gentri Lee. She posts 7 questions for people to answer. It is a cool idea so I thought I would participate. Here are my answers:
1. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
The ability to teleport. I hate driving and would love to just be able to teleport from one place to another. It also would mean travelling costs would be much cheaper!
2. If you could hold the world record for something, what would it be for and why?
The tallest woman alive. But only for one day. I am short and would love to experience the world from that height, but I would want to be able to return to my normal size at the end of the day. I hope this counts!
3. What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
I am a very picky eater so there isnt many weird things I have tried. I would have to say Liver? I was at a friends house in grade 4 and her mom cut a tiny piece of liver for each of us to try. I gagged and will never eat it again.
4. Where would you hide something if you didn't want it to be found?
In a safety deposit box or in a box under the ground in the middle of nowhere.
5. What is one of your Spring and/ or Easter traditions?
Easter is not a big holiday in my family. Usually we just get together with family sometime over the weekend. Chocolate is ALWAYS involved!
6. Would you rather have to make all of your own clothes (including patterns), cook dinner from scratch every night, or walk everywhere you wanted to go?
Cook my own dinner from scratch. I love to cook!!! I cannot sew to save my life and to walk everywhere would really limit where you could travel.
7. What is your most embarrassing moment? I know, big one.
In high school we went on a school trip to Italy. One day while out sight seeing we were crossing the street when BAM! I tripped and fell face first into the road.We were right in the middle of the crosswalk and traffic was stopped. I was mortified.