Wednesday, April 11, 2012

seven questions

I'm sitting in the dark and trying to take some photos with the light from my laptop screen. I think they turned out alright.

1. Would you rather have your life be a constant vacation or always stay home?
Vacation. I am such a homebody but I love travelling and would do it forever if I could. Of course I would need to bring Finn with me and move Nico into my parents home.

2. What is your favorite book? (it can be any book! cook book, picture book, whatever!)
To Kill a Mockingbird

3. You have to be on a reality tv show- which would you chose?
Laguna Beach or Real Housewives of OC. I long to be rich and live in the sun by the beach and not have to work. I would get my hi lites done weekly and go for lunch everyday and drink like I did not have a care in the world. I would need to work on my gossiping skills though and lose about 50 pounds.

4. What is your favorite form of exercise? (running, zumba, step, etc)
I love hiking with Finn in the summer. It is so great to hit a trail and explore. I also love swimming and could live in the water.

5. What is one thing that you've never tried but are CONVINCED you hate? (foods, activities, etc)
All seafood minus fish. I have tried shrimp once and hated it and know that I would hate all other shellfish and seafood. I am a vegetarian now so I will never know!

6. Do you have any hidden talents
I am hidden talent-less :(

What's the best prank you've ever pulled? I
 don't think I could ever pull off a prank. I am not good at lying and would blow my cover because when I try to pull a prank or get someone I get a smirk on my face and they can see something is coming their way from a mile away.

To link up the the 7 Questions post go to Gentri Lee's page!

3 comments:

  1. Swapping lives with a Real Housewife for even just a day would be wonderful! As long as you got to keep everything you purchased....with their money...;-P
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes no kidding eh?! That would be such a great day :)

      Delete
  2. haha! Great answers! :D I don't like seafood either. :P

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive