Friday, April 13, 2012

I am a late bloomer into the world of retail work, at twenty eight and have my first retail job. I am one week in and loving it. I really enjoy the customers and working cash(for the most part of course) and I .like the calmness of folding shirt after shirt on the folding machine thingy. There really is a lot more behind the scenes to running a clothing department that I ever would have thought, and it is really interesting to learn.

The job is right down the road from my house and the shifts so far have only been 4 and 6 hours. This has lead to the most amazing thing ever... Finn has been staying home alone!!! I am so pumped!!  My neighbours probably think I am a total weirdo when I come in and praise him for being"such a good boy!!!" with so much excitement and love for at least 5 minutes. I am only this crazy because up until about a month ago he NEVER stayed alone, ever. Then I got Nico and started leaving Finn for an hour here or there. Then when I started at this job I just threw caution to the wind and left him alone and he did awesome. It is so amazing that he has done it, I never thought I would see the day. It is great because now I don't have to drive to the next town over so my parents can babysit if I have plans, I can just leave!

In other news, I totally fell in love this morning. His name is Joel McHale. I never knew who he was before and then I was watching Live with Kelly while eating my breakfast and he was guest hosting. He is very handsome and funny. I think they said he was on Community, a show I have never seen but may just check out now :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive