Sunday, May 13, 2012

bangs

To bangs or not to bangs...this is the million dollar question.

I have never really had a heavy bang before, usually just a long side bang and I hate growing them out. With my hair getting long, I just find I am bored. The hair boredom has lead me to thing maybe Ill change up the style a bit and cut bangs.

What are your thoughts on bangs?

Here is the one time I took the plunge and got a solid bang. My hair was dark, I am blonde now. Keep this in mind.

And here are some styles I am lovin that I found on pinterest:


Thoughts/Ideas?!

3 comments:

  1. Go for the Michelle Williams cut. That way, if you don't like it it'll be easier to hide and faster to grow out. I'd shy away from the last one, but that's because I really don't like uber short bangs. I love your hair in the picture in your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input :) I was thinking MAYBE the Michelle Williams one! The short bangs at the end I love, but would never do for myself.

      Delete
  2. I say the same about the last image, the bangs are too short in that one! It's always way easier to keep bangs long and trim them as needed than to cut them super short off the bat and wait for them to grow. I think the second to last image is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive