Thursday, May 10, 2012

Seven Questions

I hung out with Charlotte yesterday, we rocked some super fly hats!

1. You just invented the next big thing! What is it called and what does it do?I would invent World Peace, might as well dream big! I know the concept of it is kicking around but I would invent a way to put it into action.

2. Are you a lover or a fighter?
A lover

3. It's almost mothers day- if you could tell your mom anything, what would it be?
That you a million times over. You spoil me still to this day and it does not go unnoticed. You are amazing and I love you.

4. Do you like your hair curly, wavy, or straight?I love my hair curly,when the curls are actually nice but that happens about twice a year. Usually I wear it straight but its getting long enough now where I can break out the curling iron and make some waves.

5. If it was your last day to live, what would you do?
I would go on a hike in the morning with Finn followed by a major BBQ with friends and family at my parents house.

6. What color are your eyes? Do you like the color?
Green, I don't mind it at all. I do love when girls have blonde hair and brown eyes though.

7. Fish, beef, poultry, wild game, or tofu?
Being a vegetarian I will have to go with tofu.

Go to Gentri Lee's page to do your own Seven Questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive