Thursday, May 3, 2012

Seven Questions Baby!

1. What is your favorite day of the week and why?I don't have a favorite day, I have a work schedule that is not Monday-Friday, Nine toFive. My days and hours are all over the place.I will say though that I would rather have a day off during the week, rather than on a weekend. I just find it is more enjoyable and seems to not fly by so fast!

2. If you decided to change your name, what would you change it to?
I like old fashioned names- Gloria, Esther, Stella or boy names.

3. What is one product you use (it can be for anything) that you feel is a miracle worker?
The Aveda Damage Remedy line has worked wonders on my over coloured hair, super dry hair!

4. High heels, flats, sneakers, or boots?Flats. I am short so I should probably wear heels but I have super skinny and weak ankles... I take after my dad. My ankles don't support my chubby body. Flats are oh so cute and I can usually find them super cheap!

5. You see your favorite celebrity (it can be any kid of celebrity- movie star, singer, writer, political leader, blogger) walking down the street, what do you do?
Clooney... I would probably freak silently. I doubt I would have enough guts to ask him for a picture or autograph... or his hand in marriage!

6. If you could pick one item to never have to pay for again, what would it be?
My mortgage. It is the most expensive and it would mean I owned this condo and I would have spending money and not need to work three jobs!

7. what was your favorite tv show or movie growing up?

I know every word to Beauty and the Beast. I also loved this movie that nobody else really knows about called She's Out Of Control! It was superb. Also I was  a HUGE WWF wrestling fan!

1 comment:

  1. haha! Love that you're a WWF fan. I've never heard of "she's out of control". love that you put "ask for his hand in marriage." hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive