Thursday, May 31, 2012

Seven Questions

Napping with my parents dog Stella. An oldie but one of my favorite pictures.

1. If you were to start your own business, what would it be?
I would move to the country and open a dog rescue organization. It would be a non for profit business but if I ever came into a big chunk of change this is what I would do.

2. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, do you embrace your grumpiness or try to fight it?
I try to fight it with a couple cups of coffee.

3. What's the very first memory you have?
I remember the day my sister was born. I must have been in kindergarten and it was my schools welcome picnic and I went with my aunt and uncle... I really do not know if this memory is true or not. I don't have a lot of memories from when I was super young.
4. the world is ending, what do you do? Allow yourself to die? Fight? Hide? Etc.
Hide, I am a chicken. I don't think I would go looking for a fight but if it came down to it I would do it, probably not well though.

5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Breakfast. I love a boiled egg with toast or an english muffin.

6. How do you best learn? Visual? Listening? Hands on?
If I am interested in a topic then I learn well by listening, if I am not interested I zone out very quickly.I would have to say I am mostly a hands on learner though. I need to do it and then process and then it usually does not take me long to catch on.
7. What is your favorite joke?
I am not a jokester. I usually forget half the joke or laugh halfway though. I can't even remember one to share right now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive