Sunday, July 8, 2012

My summertime love affairs with both lil wayne and eminem are back in full swing. I do love these two year round, but in the summer I just can't seem to get enough.

Other than that nothing is really exciting in my life....
  •  I am on Season Three of Heroes and I am loving it. I am not sure however if I am actually taking it all in. There are so many story lines. 
  •  It is my friend Colleen's birthday this coming weekend. I think I am going to have some girlfriends over for dinner and cake. Any cool cake/cupcake ideas for a picky eater?  
  •  I am still continuing to put out a million and one resumes with no luck so far. Fingers crossed.   
  •  My running life only lasted a week. My schedule is so busy and out of wack it is really hard for me to wake up even earlier to run. If I ever get a more normal work schedule it will be back on!   
 The fur babies are still as cute as ever :)

8 comments:

  1. You lasted way longer with Heroes than I! I couldn't keep up with all the people and story lines, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It is all over the place, I am going to try and stick it out because I do like it :)

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed Heroes initially.. we stopped watching when we got to what in the end turned out to be the last season.. it had a very interesting premise and great characters. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your babies are SO CUTE! Love the song too xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I love your dogs - they are so cute!!
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and the job hunt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fingers and toes are crossed all the time :)
      Thanks!

      Delete

Blog Archive