Just woke up from my afternoon nap. It looks like Tarte- lights, camera, lashes! is a keeper.
1. Bold or Understated?
I am pretty understated. I used to be bold when I was younger. Crazy hair and makeup and outfits. The more out there the better. Now I am a blonde hi-lites, jeans and tshirt kind of gal. My personality is understated also, I am shy and tend not to be bold.
2. You have to survive alone in the wild and you only get to take one thing with you. Your choices are: A Pocket Knife, a Water Bottle, or a Book. Which do you choose and why?
If the Hunger Games taught me anything, it was the need for a knife in the wild. It also taught me how to find water...sort of. Look for the wet land and water can't be far. And really what good is ONE book. It will last you a day, two tops.
3. Thirty Two Cows, Seven Eight Chickens, How Many Didn't?
I am not much of a farm girl.
4. Would you rather die doing one legendary act of service or do small acts of kindness that may go unnoticed every day?
Small acts of kindness go a lot further than one legendary act.
5. Happiness is ________. (one word; fill in the blank)
6. Can you laugh with out smiling?
I have never tried.
7. Do you pop your knuckles?