Saturday, February 23, 2013

Currently

Watching: Girls. I have finished disk one and I can honestly say I don't know what ALL the hype is about. The show is good enough and all but it isn't really epic. I don't know if it is a case of I waited too long and heard to much praise and set my expectations too high...or maybe it gets better? I will continue to watch...I just don't feel the need to book entire afternoons off because I can't get enough.

Thinking about: This message I got from a an old co-worker about how his son is looking for a "companion" and how I should add him to facebook and such. Said son is a bit younger than me, and his facebook page is totally un- creepable. Even his profile picture is a picture of Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger`s engagement photo..which I can totally appreciate. Being far too single for far too long I am wondering if I should just go for it and add him..because after all parental setups are one way of meeting people. Right?

Reading: The Silver Linings Playbook. It is fantastic. I really wanted to read it so I could maybe hit up a matinee this week and see the movie.

Looking forward to: Watching hockey and eating sweet delicious takeout tonight. Lentil soup, stuffed grape leaves and falafels... my mouth is  watering just thinking about it.

Making me happy: Having a week off to read and finish watching Girls and then start Friday Night Lights (again). Also since I am house sitting at my parents I can listen to my music as loud as I want and not have to worry about neighbours!!!!!

The Pixies-Debaser
 
The Lumineers-Big Parade Live
My favorite version of one of my most favorite songs.

2 comments:

  1. What a funny way to be set up with someone. Why wouldn't your co-worker approach you, ask if you would be cool with their son adding you and leave it at that rather than having you make the decision to add... strange!

    If you go for it, I'd be interested to hear how it all shakes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it really is! I don't actually work in the same department as him anymore so that could be why....but we did work with eachother for a few years and this is all so out of the blue!

      I still have yet to reply...

      Delete

Blog Archive