Thursday, September 22, 2011

A to Z

Here is my A to Z of me. It seems to be everywhere in the blog world so I thought I would give it a shot.

A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Putting away laundry
D. Dogs: Finn- terrier mix. I also have dog siblings Tex who is a pitbull, Gia a foxhound cross and Stella a pug daschaund mix
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee
F. Favorite color: gold
G. Gold or Silver: see above
H. Height5`1.
I. Instruments you play:nada
J. Job title: Residential Counsellor and Unit Clerk.
K. Kids: Dog child Finn
L. Live: Burlington, Ontario Canada
M. Mother’s name: Lynn
N. Nicknames: Dre, Girlfriend, Andy
O. Overnight hospital stays:none thank goodness
P. Pet peeves: Ignorance, bad drivers,
Q. Quote from a movie: My brain is too tired to think of one
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 little sister
T. Time you wake up: 5:30am if I am working 7:00am if not.. Finn does not sleep any later than 7
U. Underwear: I am wearing them
V. Vegetable you hate: I just hate veggies on sandwiches and burgers but love them any other time
W. What makes you run late:I hate being late so I hardly ever am but if so it is usually because it is the first time I am going somwhere and I do not plan properly
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My teeth before getting my wisdom teeth out
Y. Yummy food that you make: I love too cook and make lots of yummy things. I can`t pick just one.
Z. Zoo animal: I love all animals but hate that people put them in zoos.

In other news my broke ass decided to do my own hair tonight. It turned out not too bad.


1 comment:

  1. Whoa! 5:30! Kudos to you. I wake up at 7am and I still have a hard time :/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive