Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I was less than a hundred pages into Divergent yesterday when I snuggled in on my couch for a relaxing afternoon of reading. . . when I went to bed last night I was finished. I had to stay up hours later than I had planned just to keep reading because it was such a great book.

If you liked the Hunger Games then I suggest you read this book ASAP and if you have not read the Hunger Games then I suggest you get reading. I went though that series in about a week so you don't need to make too much extra free time in your life but if you are a slow reader then put that time aside..trust me it will be worth it!

The only bad thing I have to say about this book is the 2nd book does not come out until spring/summer from what I can find online. It is going to kill me to wait until then to find out what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive