Monday, February 27, 2012

A Monday Memory



I heard Weezer in the car yesterday and it brought back such a great memory. When I was in high school my friend Kathleen and I were big Weezer fans. They were coming to Much Music(the Canadian MTV) to do an interview and performance. We were so excited we made them cupcakes, well before cupcakes were oh so trendy. We went early and waited in line for what seemed like forever but we made it in... and that is all I remember. I don't remember if Weezer actually got our cupcakes but I am sure they would have enjoyed them if they did. I have pictures of the cupcakes but that was before digital cameras so they are in a box in my den.

Have a great Monday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, i can't even tell you how obsessed i was with weezer... more so the pinkerton album, though. i think i would die if rivers ate one of my cupcakes :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Pinkerton was a great album also! We did the cupcakes in Blue and Green and I bet he ate one.. I am sure they would have been hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive