Wednesday, August 29, 2012

30 before 30

Last week I turned 29. My birthday sort of came and went because I was working so much at this new job. It never really felt like much of a birthday. I did have a family dinner on Sunday to celebrate but that is it.

I made a list of 30 before 30 and here it is:

1.      Read 30 books

2.      Get back to Costa Rica for my 30th bday

3.      Volunteer at the local Humane Society.

4.      Save for a new kitchen and floors

5.      Have more girls nights

6.       Use my DLSR more

7.      Go the entire year without cutting my hair short

8.      Try yoga

9.      Put myself out there and date. Minimum 3 dates. (trust me this is big)

10.   Grow the backbone of a 30 year old

11.   Try a new recipe every month

12.   Get a new tattoo

13.   Confidence Cohen(aka me)

14.   Stop relying on my parents for $$

15.   If I don’t go to Costa Rica then I will go to Utah to Best Friends Animal Society to volunteer.

16.   Keep up proper skin care.

17.   Try knitting

18.   Go camping….or on a road trip

19.   Go see a concert or two

20.   Be more aware of where my money is going

21.   Get my medical terminology certificate

22.   Go to the AGO.

23.   Think of more things to do…..

As you can see my list has run a little short. I will try to thik of more things to do.
 
If you have made a list, what are some of the more unique things you have on your life?
 If not, what would you put on your list?

 

4 comments:

  1. I'm currently working on writing a 30 before 30 list, though I have some years yet so I can be a little ambitious. One of the most ambitious things I'd like to do is get a book published. One of the most frivolous things is get invited to a black-tie event. I think it would be so fun to be able to get dressed up for a fancy event, but I've never had the opportunity.
    And good luck with the not chopping off your hair goal. I always want to grow out my hair (in my mind) but I get impatient and chop it a couple times a year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good luck with the book! That would be so incredible :)

      Delete
  2. This is a great list! I wish I had thought of doing something like this last year(yep I hit the big 3-0 this year). I wish you the best of luck with making it all come true!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive