Wednesday, August 8, 2012

7 questions

bored at work

1. The Olympics are awesome! What's your favorite Summer Olympic event to watch?
I love the swimming races. They are so excited to watch! Also the USAvsCAN game sort of got me into soccer... Canada should have won that game!


 2. If you could compete in an Olympic event (either season), which would it be?
Bobsledding... it looks so crazy fun!

3. Would you rather be tickled to death or poked (by finger) constantly for the rest of your life?
Poked. I HATE being tickled. I always feel like I am going to pee my pants. It makes me so uncomfortable.

 4. Do you keep your nails long or short? Square or round?
Short and bitten... I don't take care of my nails at all.

 5. Do you think you're funny?
I can be funny. I have a sarcastic sense of humour that if you get and don't take offense to, you would find me funny too! It is all in good fun.

 6. When you have something you're looking forward to SO much, but it's still a ways off, what do you do to keep yourself distracted?
I usually try to push it to the back of my head  and forget about it. Then when it gets here its like Surprise!

 7. You've just won an Olympic Gold Medal! What are you going to do next?!?!
 Call my mom and dad and then Party!!!! I do have a slight wish that I would never win the Gold though in an individual sport because I would be way to anxious to stand up on the podium all alone with the camera in my face and have to sing O Canada.


7 Questions Link Up with Gentri Lee!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! I think if I ever won a gold and had to stand on the podium while my national anthem played I would be a big bawl baby mess!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive