Monday, February 25, 2013

A quick book review

I finished reading  Silver Linings Playbook and loved it. I loved that it was simple. I loved Pat and how everything going on inside his head was genuine. I loved that it made me hate his dad and Tiffany, man did I hate Tiffany and I could read her so well. The story just flowed well and was genuine and if you have not already done so, read this book.

I re-watched the movie trailer and now I am not sure if I want to see the movie. From the looks of the trailer it doesn't look like it mirrors the book much at all, and Pat Sr. looks way too chatty and nice. Also, Bradley Cooper looks and seems from the movie trailer nothing like I  pictured Pat to be.

I know, I know it is just a movie.

Have you read the book? Seen the movie?

I would love your opinions.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive