Thursday, July 28, 2011

Andrea's Lovin

Lack of sleep because I worked an overnight last night has lead me to a list of things I'm lovin lately. My brain does not have enough power to write anything more.



T-Swift. I am a huge fan. Her lyrics are just to pretty and she is total girl power. This girl does not wrong.. except maybe choosing John over Taylor but most of us would have done so if given the option. And she learned from it. Dear John, Back to December.. need I say more. Taylor girl I love you. Keep on doing your thing.



If you have not done so already, pick up this book. It is so well written and heartbreaking. I have not enjoyed a book so much in such a long time. The writer does such a good job at making you really relate to Alice and her family and it will scare you and break you.

Loving their shampoo and conditioner! I cannot wait to try more of their products.

Lovely long blonde hair. I have had enough of my shorter red... I am now growing and lightening. I will NOT cut my hair off. I need to be strong.

Mindless summer TV. Big Brother nights with Steph are so great! Other mindless TV includes Pretty Little Liars.

Don't Judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive