Friday, August 17, 2012

7 Questions


1. It's back to school time! Are YOU going back to school?
No, I am old and have not been in school for way too long now. I wish I was going back to school, I love school. If there was a way to be paid to learn, I would be a lifer.
 
2. Speaking of back to school... You receive 10 pts if you can name this movie:
"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms."
 
Nope, I really had NO idea where the quote was from.
 
3. Who did you hang out with in school? Cool kids, jocks, nerds, were you a loner, etc? (all are welcome here- btw)
My best friends who I still hangout with now were just regular joes. We were not really in a clique but rather just sort of were there. I had lunch with them most of the time and hung out the odd time after school. Most of my friends in high school though were punks and band dudes. I had a so many boys who were friends, it is amazing I am still single. I don't talk to them much now though.
 
4. What was your favorite subject in school?
In high school I hated most subjects and really did not put much effort into school and classes. Once I got to post secondary school I took a really rad feminist based program  Assaulted Women's and Children's Counselling and I loved every class and learned so much.

5. (I've asked this question before, but it was a while ago) If you had to go back and redo one of the following, which would you choose and why? Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, High School, College?
I would go back for sure and put more effort into high school. I would do more assignments and actually engage. I would have taken more science classes so I could be a vet or a nurse or something now.
 I would also date more.

6. Home/ Packed Lunch or School Lunch?
I never packed a lunch back then, but I really support it now.

7. What's more exciting? The first day of school or the last day of school?
The last day of school! It meant summer and doing nothing except have fun for weeks and weeks. It seemed like forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive