Monday, August 20, 2012

This weekend I went across to Buffalo and did some shopping. I scored a lot of tshirts/tanks, 2 pairs of jeans, a purse and a wallet. I also picked up some Hershey kisses because they are different in the States than they are here in Canada. They used to be the same but then Canada went all milk chocolate on us and got rid of the special Hershey chocolate taste which is a total bummer.


As I get older my shopping tends to be more basics and less crazy pieces. I am a total jeans and tshirt girl these days. They are comfy and can still be cute. I also have come to terms with the fact that I am a size 10 and Medium. I no longer try to squeeze into a single size or into clothing that does not work for my body, just because I think the item is cute. I am all about being comfy and looking the best for my short chubby body.

Wearing comfy clothes that fit me is totally refreshing. It is advice I wish I could go back and give the 22 year old me.

During my shopping spree I also picked up this super cute collar for Finn.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive