Sunday, March 20, 2011

The first day of spring.. and yuck! There is nothing spring about it. It is cold and dark and gloomy with no flowers in sight.


I am house/pet sitting at my parents this week while they are sitting on the beach. I wish I was there with them. Instead I am chasing after their three dogs, plus Finn, so it has been a busy weekend so far. Finn loves it though because he is forever playing... he has hurt something because he is limping but I just cannot get him to settle down either way. He keeps digging holes that my parents are going to be less than thrilled about when they return.



My check engine light is on, and I am waiting for my sisters baby daddy fiance to arrive to fix it. Fingers Crossed. He builds engines for a living so I am assuming he can work some magic! It is two in the afternoon already though, and they have not arrived yet. I am someone who would have been here at noon. My sister has her baby shower at work to go to later also so I have a feelings things will be rushed, if they even get done at all.


Since it is just me , and there is nothing on television on Sundays here are some pictures I took... of the dogs of course! Most are far from perfect but I was just playing around and I think I got some pretty cool shots!


The first day of spring.. and yuck! There is nothing spring about it. It is cold and dark and gloomy with no flowers in sight.





Here is Finn with a dirty face after digging. I took this shot from inside, he was digging right outside the window.













I love in this one that Finn looks almost ghost like. You can only see his paws, eyes, nose and mouth. You can't see his body. Pretty cool.







Stella sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive