Sunday, March 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I thought I would give Scavenger Hunt Sunday a try this week. It will hopefully encourage me to take more photos everyday.


Camera Phone

A picture I took one afternoon naping with my parents dog Stella. It is an old picture because I am house sitting and do not have the cord to hook my phone up to the computer to take a newer photo. I love this photo either way.



Camera





Shoes


My most comfy pair of shoes. A little old and rugged now but I still love them.


A chair



Imperfection


I took this photo yesterday while taking pregnancy pictures of my sister. I love the stretch marks and how real they make everything. The baby belly is so beautiful even with them.




5 comments:

  1. I love your imperfection shot - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, love your camera phone shot! & think your imperfection shot is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your kind words ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection - love your camera phone shot & the lovely take on imperfection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful shots. I love your interpretations for the challenge! Nicely done.

    I'm hosting a new linkie party on my blog called Fabulous Friday and I'd love it if you could participate. The link is:
    http://mcdougallphotography.blogspot.com/2011/03/fabulous-friday-linkie-party.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive