Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday pinning

Having a great Sunday morning, coffee in hand and Finn snuggling beside me on the couch. I have been doing laundry in my new front load washer and dryer that arrived yesterday. I am in love with it...welcome to adulthood eh. I never would have thought when I was younger that I would love a new washer and dryer quite this much.

I have been doing lots of pinning lately.
Here are some fantastic things from my pinterest site.:
so pretty.


Im thinking this next for my hair. I love the colour.


I have always loved teacups. These are great.


My next DIY project. Framing my washroom mirror.


I just love this.



I want this!


Christmas is coming!

Speaking of Christmas. Have you started decorating yet and if not when will you start

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just came across your blog from your comment over at Sometimes Sweet :)

    I too am OBSESSED with pinterest. It's a sad, sad addiction. Also - I hear you about never thinking you'd be excited for a washer and dryer. We have new ones that have been installed and I am so excited to use them next weekend. Silly!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive