Thursday, April 26, 2012

7 question time


Morning! I am just chugging my morning coffee and procrastinating blow drying my hair.

1. You are stuck somewhere you really don't want to be, do you- walk home, call a friend, or stick it out?
If I HAD to be there then I would stick it out. I am pretty good at that. If I did not have to be there then I would get walking and hope a friend could pick me up along the way!


2. Do you like to PLAY sports?
I play a mean game of catch with Finn. That's about it!



3. Everyone has that one "different" song that they secretly love- what's yours?


One of my most favorite songs of all time!


4. What is one thing you feel you are really good at?
I'm a really good listener, this comes in handy at work. I also am always there to listen to friends problems and help them problem solve. Because of  my listening skills I give pretty good advice also.


5. A dog is running in your direction and barking loudly- what do you do?
I would probably try and make it be my friend... and risk getting bitten! I am not afraid of dogs so I would stand calm and assertive(thanks Cesar Milan) and wait to see what the dog did as it got closer!

6. Star gazing or cloud watching?
Cloud Watching. I love to lay in the sun and just stare at the sky and think.

7. What time of the day do you feel the most productive?
I am pretty good at all times of day except during the 2pm-5pm window where I usually yawn non stop and need a coffee.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I wish I was energetic all day. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost always get a good nights sleep and a couple of cups of java in the morning and I am all set!

      Delete
  2. Me too.. that 2-5 time is when my son is at his most alert and energetic an and I am ready to just drop..

    also.. cloud watcher.. when the stars come out I'm usually so tried and ready to sleep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love that clouds all look differant and you can make pictures out of them. I find stars a BIT more boring!

      Delete

Blog Archive