Tuesday, April 10, 2012

NHL Playoff time

I don't talk about hockey on here a lot because I don't think people are interested however, it is playoff time in the NHL and I am pumped! I am a huge hockey fan and this time of year is so much fun.

My Leafs are once again not in the playoffs. They started the season off so well but totally sucked after the all star break...there is always next  year?!

Here are my picks for the 1st round of the playoffs. I have put them in bold.

EASTERN CONFERENCE

(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators
(2) Boston Bruins vs (7) Washington Capitals
(3) Florida Panthers vs (6) New Jersey Devils
(4) Pittsburgh Penguins vs (5) Philadelphia Flyers
WESTERN CONFERENCE

(1) Vancouver Canucks vs (8) Los Angeles Kings
(2) St. Louis Blues vs (7) San Jose Sharks
(3) Phoenix Coyotes vs (6) Chicago Blackhawks
(4) Nashville Predators vs (5) Detroit Red Wings

As for the Stanley Cup winner- My heart says Pittsburgh(or Chicago) but a friend told me New York and that is who I chose for the Playoff pool. Time will tell. Just as long as Vancouver doesn't win I will be ok.

If you are a hockey fan share your thoughts and predictions!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive