Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Steph: Thank you for being my bff and giving me awesome boy advice. You are the greatest, and I will say it again, you should write an advice column for us single gals!

Dear Nico: You are the coolest cat in the world. Thanks for having a good personality and not being totally independent like most kitties tend to be, I really love your snuggles. Thanks for making me laugh every day, and being Finn's best friend.

Dear Weekend: Do me proud. Please be awesome since weekends for me don't come along that often. Please deliver sunshine only and lots of fun and great new hair tomorrow :)

Dear Charlotte: Thanks for being the cutest niece in the entire world! Your cuddles are the best and you and so insanely smart. I love you to pieces and enjoy every moment I get to hangout with you. I can't wait to watch you grow up. I will always be there for you, my couch is always open when you need to crash and my ID is yours when you reach the age of underage drinking. Love you baby!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive