Thursday, May 24, 2012

Seven Questions

It is Seven Questions time over at Gentri Lee!

1. What's your favorite style for home decor? (eclectic, modern, shabby chic, etc.)
I am probably a mix of eclectic and shabby chic, modern is not really my style.

2. What is the best trip you have EVER been on?
Costa Rica to visit my uncle!
these ants were the coolest thing i have ever seen in my life

3. If you could have an exotic pet, what would it be and why?
I do not believe in owning exotic pets at all however if I was able to chose it would be a Lion, I watch a lot of Animal Planet and they are amazing,beautiful animals. I think I would need to move out of my condo first though :)

4. Do you snore? (you can be honest, we're all friends here.)
I have never been told that I do.

5. Your car breaks down on the side of the road, what do you do?
Panic and call my dad. Then I would call CAA. I know logically I should just call CAA however i know given the situation I would call my dad first.

6. What's one item that has been on your wishlist lately?
A new pair of Toms. I can find any I love in my size.
7. It's almost Summer (or winter if you live in the Southern Hemisphere), what are you looking forward to most?
I wrote a post about this just the other day. Check out my summer list here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive