Saturday, May 19, 2012

I finally took the plunge and ordered a new iPhone 4S. Now all I need to find is a pretty case to go along with it.

All are found on the Uncommon site.

I have also decided I do not think I will go for bangs but rather go lighter blonde instead :)
Is this not the cutest thing ever:

A cute little heart piercing. My forever life crush since I was like 16, who will never be anything more except text messages and random once a year meetings, is a piercer and I think I will inquire if he can do this for me. These pictures are from Good Point Tattoos facebook page, where said boy works on weekends.

Im on a Sex and the City kick.I have been watching the dvd's episode after episode like it is going out of style. Who is your favorite SATC guy? I think I love Big the best, but Steve is for sure best husband and father material, with Harry at a close 2nd.

And some good tunes to end this post off on an awesome note :
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros-Home

Shovels and Rope-Mothers Scorn

Youth Lagoon-17


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive