Thursday, May 17, 2012

Seven Questions

Yes, I am bored.

1. Are you a thrift shopper?
No, I used to browse and never find anything so I have not been in years. We do not have any good vintage places around, only thrift stores. Now I have an irrational fear of bug infestations so I would  probably be too paranoid to bring anything home, crazy I know but I can't help it.

2. You just had a very bad dream, what do you do?
Wake up and tell myself I am ok and try to calm my racing heart. Then shut my eyes and keep them closed until I fall back asleep.

3. What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
Cookie Dough

4. What do you do with your money? (spend it, save it, invest it, bury it, etc)
I spend it on needs, I don't have a lot of extra money left over after pay day but I am pretty good at saving most of it when I do.


5. What was the last quote or statement you heard that really hit you?
Today on E!News Matt Dillion was talking about how when he was getting big Clooney told him his advice when it came to the paparazzi was "Don't let them keep you inside" and that stuck with him. It was interesting.
6. What do you do when you're driving alone? (ex: dance, sing, listen to talk radio, etc)
Sing really loud and let me tell you I am NOT a good singer
!
7. Did you watch the premier of Bachelorette? If so, who was your favorite bachelor?
No, I am not a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive