Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket

Dear Lady Next Door, Thank you so much for telling me Finn is annoying everyone when I leave him alone with all of his barking. You were so kind and lovely about it. I promise you I will shut the window from now on and if it comes down to it I will lock him out of my bedroom. You are way more awesome than the last guy who lived there with his yelling and loud music. Thanks for being so cool!

Dear Finn, Stop barking.

Dear Motivation, please continue to kick my butt into running 3 mornings a week. Some mornings might be hard, but it will be worth it. I promise.

Dear Sunday, please hurry up and get here. I can use the day off. And please make Steph be able to do brunch!

Dear Mom, You are awesome. I know you have a lot on your plate right now but you will get through it. You are the bigger person, and you have your bro to back you up! Thanks for everything you do! xoxo

Dear Future Job, I know you are out there somewhere, I need you now!

5 comments:

  1. Moms are always great.. :) May you find the nicest job there is, or the other way around..! ^^

    Found your blog from the link-up. Enjoy your weekend.

    Cheers,

    Nica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      I hope you have a lovely weekend too :)

      Delete
  2. Why thank you!
    I will head over to your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the job search =] Lovely letter to your mom!xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive