Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket

Dear Milk, Eff you for curdling in my morning coffee. I now have to drink my coffee black, not cool!

Dear Charlotte, I can't wait to hangout with you all day! I think we will paint, read books and have a dance party!

Dear Gilmore Girls, You are my favorite. Thanks for being so wonderful.

Dear Steph, Have a great trip!!!

Dear August 23rd, Please take your time getting here. I am so not ready to turn 29 yet.

Dear Fifty Shades Darker, You are getting better and I thank you for that.

Dear Finn and Nico, Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. haha love that picture!

    New follower :)

    have a great sunday and come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I will head right over to check out your blog!!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love that picture!! So precious!! I'm a new follower too and I really enjoy your blog! Thanks for making me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive