Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A little life update.

I completed dog walking orientation for the Burlington Humane Society tonight. I even left with dry eyes!!!I am super excited to start volunteering there. I will hopefully be doing dog walking, cat feeding/cleaning and reception.

I have wanted to volunteer with animals for so long now. I am so glad I got my butt into gear and got things rolling. They seem like a really great organization and the volunteer coordinator was lovely. I know it is going to be hard for me because I am crazy emotional when it comes to animals but it will be so worth it in the end.



2 comments:

  1. You are so awesome to volunteer there!! My friend is doing that now and she loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am excited and I feel it is a much better way to use some of my spare time rather than being in front of the tv so much... and I can never have enough dog/cat kisses and cuddles :)

      Delete

Blog Archive