Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cool Etsy finds for kids!

During my hunt for baby gifts, I have become a little Etsy obsessed!

I have found some awesome gift ideas these past few days and I thought I would share some of them here.Maybe I can even help you out in your struggles to find the little ones in your life great presents!

Here are 9 of the coolest things I have found (so far!)

1. These super cute WoolyBaby soft shoes. Since my new niece is going to be joining us right when the cold weather will hit, she is going to need these to keep her little toes warm.



2. These fun and bright wooden baby rattle from 2HeartDesire. They are so cute and I am sure she would love playing with one.



3. CausticThreads has so many adorable onesies. I am having a hard time picking! I love this cheeky one though, it is very fitting for my older niece.



4. This rag doll rattle from allysanneskidstuff is so darn sweet. 



5. This onesie from RougeArtCollective is a laugh! 



6. I must buy one of these dolls from TIMOHANDMADE for both of my nieces. I think they are just so amazing and cool! 



7. These wood blocks are made for my oldest niece Charlotte. She loves building and farm animals. fidoodle is actually going to be at the One Of A Kind Show in Toronto this weekend and my fingers are crossed that they have something like this that I can pick up!



8. I love the creative play that could happen with these hand kite toys from applenamos.



9. And I have saved my favorite for last! I am in love with this Winnie the Pooh 3D Personalized Nursery Art from CeladonHome. You can personalize up to three of the hearts with baby's name, birthday and other great things. I can't buy just one for my soon to arrive niece, I will have to order one from my older niece also. They will be finding these under the tree this Christmas that is for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive