Wednesday, November 7, 2012

random thoughts

Holla!

It has been far too long since I have posted. my life lately has been working and sleeping and watching a lot (too much to be honest) of Buffy on Netflix. I just have never watched it before and can't seem to get enough.

In other news...

Thank you America for voting Obama... Canada loves you for that. You had us a bit worried there for a bit.

I really want book recommendations please. Something light and girly.... or an easy read please to get me started. I really do love books and reading and I am starting to feel dumb with all this tv.



I hate calling customer service people. My cable has been broken for days and I have been too lazy and grumpy to call and deal. Tonight I took the plunge and it was painful. They are always so slow at the other end and talk so monotone it is annoying. It all seems to be fixed though which is what matters in the end.

Winter is here folks. I need a new winter jacket. I am wondering if I should take the plunge and get another TNA parka. They are super warm(and cute) but they are so freakin expensive.


Finn got an Instagram account. For a whole lot of cuteness check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive