Friday, June 3, 2011

Home sick. I tried to stick out the day at work with no luck at all. I had to leave early for fear that my head might explode. I am now sitting on the couch in pj's having just taken a claratin and drinking my vitamin water. I am suppose to work all weekend so I need to feel better asap.

I am counting down until next weekend when Woofstock is taking place. I think it will be a fantastic day and Finn will have a blast.

Here are some pictures from the past week. Some are new, some may have been posted already. Either way... Enjoy!

Charlotte Mae

Super foggy Monday morning

Me

Reading the new Modern Dog last evening on the balcony

My very late house warming gift from co-workers.
The lateness made it such a great surprise!



7 comments:

  1. Sweet shots! I also love that foggy one, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fog rocks, found your site through iphongraphy. Love your dog pic to the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fog shot, and I LOVE my Keurig! Hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Certainly hope you are feeling better. Love your captures this week! Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive