Thursday, October 4, 2012

7 questions


there are not enough mohawks these days.
1. Who is your celebrity doppelganger?
I don't think I have one. If you think I do, please share :)

2. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
I went on a trip to Italy in high school. 

3. Fill in the blank: Fall ______.
is finally here...or at least on its way. I can't wait for this warm weather to cool a bit so I can finally pull out the boots and sweaters.

4. Would you rather have arms so long they touched the ground or feet the same length as your legs?
Long arms for sure. It would save a lot of energy jumping on the counter or bringing out a stool to get something up high..and I would never have to bend over to get anything again. I find bending over to pick stuff up sort of awkward when in public.

5. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Cuddle with Finn and Nico. As soon as they know I am awake they are all over me.

6. Apple Cider or Hot Chocolate?
Hot chocolate all the way!

7. Would you rather start your life over (baby) or jump to the end of it (old-->death)? 
Start over. Jumping to the end sounds really sad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive